*

*

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Photo Memory


I thought it would be fun, to try something new and share a photo memory! This was taken in Haven, Kansas spring of 09! Notice the hair? If you look closely you might be able to tell that my bangs were not even...I had just gotten a horrible haircut from Mastercuts, a salon in the mall in Hutchinson, Kansas. My bangs were not the worse of it even though they are at least an inch shorter than I wanted and they slope...I simply went to get a hair trim and came out with much worse. I don't think the lady particularly enjoyed her job-she was full of complaints. I should of got out of the chair when instead of washing my hair she just took a spray bottle to it and "spot treated" the section she wanted to cut. When I stood up from having my hair cut, Joseph was like, "are you sure you want to go out like that?" And, the guy sitting next to him, took one look at my hair and promptly left before they could take clippers to his hair! My hair was cut uneven...the right side was an inch shorter than the left. When I brought this to my stylists attention she said it was because I was wearing my glasses; but even after taking my glasses off-it was still uneven! She then decided to "fix" it...after about 4 attempts of trying to "fix" my hair-I had had enough and chose to leave! The back side of my hair was cut very jagged and literally a chunk of hair was taken-giving me a small bald spot! After this horrible experience, I was so much more appreciative of my normal hair stylist-who I had been going to for 3 years! I appreciated her, even though by the time I was able to get to her and have my hair fixed she could not stop laughing at the horrible hair job!

No comments: