*

*

Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 for the Week

1. Obviously,I did not post 10 on Tuesday so I decided to just do it for the week. I am so far behind on being good to update my blog weekly, so this is to help make up for things!
2. Currently, we are in Iowa with my parents. I am looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon with my mom, were going to lunch and maybe a little shopping. Joseph is going with my dad to a preacher's meeting!
3. Next week is our ladies retreat and I still need to finish my thoughts for my workshop and tidbits. I am so excited about doing the workshop, I have had the desire to do this particular workshop for a long time. My workshop is, Serving God in the Unplanned Journey.
4. Since I am attempting to drink as little caffeine as possible, I have discovered Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos from Starbucks...so good.
5. But, one thing that I don't want to drink is water...I need to I just hate it so much-it is disgusting to me. Nonetheless, I am trying and I am hoping that everyone is right and that I really will crave it in the summer heat.
6. I have to say, I was very disappointed in the Butler/Duke game...I was pulling for Butler and my mother in law was unfortunately pulling for Duke-which kind of makes me doubt her salvation! Just kidding! But, a big congrats to her for being the only in our family to win the bracket!
7. In a couple of weeks we go to Wyoming for a couple of weeks for some meetings. Please pray with us that God will give us meetings this summer we really need them since we will not be able to schedule them for fall because of our bundle of joy that is on the way!
8. I had my 1st official prenatal visit today and it went pretty good. Uncomfortable but I think good. I will post some pregnancy updates tomorrow with possible belly shots as I am now 3 months!
9. With my prenatal visit, I had lots of bloodwork done and it now hurts to bend my arm. But, thankfully I don't have anymore bloodwork to look forward to until somewhere between weeks 28-30!
10. Well, I must be going my parents have Thursday night church and I must make myself presentable...see you tomorrow when you are reading Preggo Friday!

No comments: