*

*

Friday, April 30, 2010

Preggo Friday!

Baby Progress:
Your little one is now roughly the size of an apple. She is about 4 inches long and weighs about 2 ½ ounces. Her legs are now longer than her arms and her bones are getting harder and stronger!
At 15 weeks, her skin is still thin and transparent, but she has developed a thin layer of hair to help protect her body. This layer of hair is called lanugo and it is present on every part of your baby's body, even her finger nails!
She is also moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract. This action helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. And even though her eyes will remain fused shut until approximately 26 weeks, she can actually sense light in your womb!

My Progress:
How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +4 lbs.
How much does baby weigh? according to the above 2 1/2 ounces
Symptoms: Occasional waves of nausea, gassy (ew), pregnancy brain has settled in already, very sensitive, backaches, dry skin, snacky all the time!
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything, except for my PJ's.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Great!
Best moment this week:
Food cravings: milk shakes, fries and root beer.
Food aversions: never know when this will happen, for example Saturday night I was enjoying a hamburger-I ate about 1/2 of it when it suddenly started tasted disgusting to me.
Gender: Still waiting...
Labor signs: way to early for this.
Belly Button - in or out? in.
What I miss: nothing as of right now, I've waited so long for this.....
What I am looking forward to: finding out what baby is; but that won't happen until the end of May!
Milestones: well, I have felt the baby move; but some people think I am crazy!

No comments: