*

*

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apology

Okay, so really the only time I view my own blog is when I publish a post...the 1st song in my playlist is, I Surrender All and very rarely do I ever stay on long enough to make it to the next song on my playlist. Well, today I had my blog minimized and was catching up on some blogs that I like to read, when suddenly this pretty piano song I was listening to became a very unpretty song! My husband was like, "what is that?" I naturally replied, believing it to be trues, "it must be this blog that I am reading." Well, I close out of the blog because the music really was beginning to give me a headache and the music continued to play, so I closed out of another blog and the music was still playing! I then realized, could it be true? Yes, it could be because it was completely true the nasty music was being played on my blog. So, I do apologize for that offensive music that I couldn't even stomach and my friends all know that I do not agree with. Please accept my apology? Next time, I will be sure to listen to the song completely before posting it to my blog!

No comments: