*

*

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Today started out bright and early, as I am babysitting my friends 3 kiddos for the day...tomorrow and Thursday as well.
2. While babysitting she is letting me catch up on my laundry which is a mountain load; but thankfully I am currently on my last load for the day and Joseph will finally have clean socks once again!
3. Last night I was able to catch up on my pregnancy scrapbook-I love scrapbooking! Speaking of scrapbooking, Michael's has their Cricut cartridges on sale! So, needless to say, I had some extra money and had to purchase a cartridge and I can't wait to use it! I bought "Forever Young", its a girly cartridge; but fun and I am going to put it to use on my next scrapbook!
4. I really have accomplished a lot today, I worked on my workshop and my tidbits for ladies retreat and I now only have one more tidbit to finish and I will be all ready for the retreat!
5. Tomorrow, I will be 13 weeks pregnant! The end of my 1st trimester!
6. I have really been enjoying this nice weather, do you think its possible that Spring is really here?! I hope so!
7. You know I really like the idea of 10 on Tuesday; but I think pregnancy brain is setting in and I am having a hard time remembering things that I thought would be good to put on here!
8. Sometimes we don't always know how, but the Lord always has an answer for us and it looks like He is answering a prayer of mine! Can't wait to see the outcome!
9. Next week, we are Wyoming bound and I can't wait to see some friends out there! I am looking forward to a good time!
10. May, beginning of June really can't come fast enough-that is when we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl!

No comments: