*

*

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant, sometimes it feels like its taking forever to get to the next week of pregnancy; but then when I realize the week I'm on its crazy to think that I am that far along already!
2. Still in Wyoming and having a blast! Pedicures, a birthday party, a cookout, watching movies with friends, playing the Wii...fun times!
3. Sunday was a blessing! We stopped in a church that we went to last year and they let Joseph give a brief update and gave us a love offering! The love offering was an unexpected blessing which we are so thankful for!
4. For those of you that know that I have been craving Arby's...the craving is now gone! I had Arby's Sunday and yesterday! I had it two days because Sunday was a disappointment, they served me a cold sandwich; but yesterday was better and my craving is now satisfied!
5. Thursday we will begin our trek home, with an overnight stop in Rapid City before arriving home on Friday!
6. While home I will be kept busy with substitute teaching kindergartners, a doctors appointment and hopefully a hair appointment! We also have some area churches to visit while we are home; but look forward to seeing some of my church friends!
7. Joseph has been busy trying to schedule meetings for a summer and its been slow coming; but today he was able to schedule two meetings and our summer is slowly filling with meetings!
8. Please pray for us, we are looking to move into a different apartment and as of right now there are no openings until September/October and even then we are not sure if there will be an opening. We are praying that an opening will come and that God will work it out for us to move!
9. Today is a beautiful day, finally! Before we left to come to Wyoming, I looked at the weather report which told me it would be in the 70's while we are here-so I packed for warm weather! I should have known better, thus far it has only been warm 2 of the days we have been here-the rest of the days really called for winter clothing. Wyoming has such funny weather! Last year when we were in April, it was 70 on Sunday and on Monday we woke up to 18 inches of snow...oh my!
10. Still lots to do today, finish the addressing envelopes, the post office for stamps and whatever else that needs to be accomplished is calling my name! I better get to it-have a great Tuesday!

No comments: