*

*

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Update

Well, the week is almost over and boy has it been busy and to think that the next few days are going to be just as busy-whew! Monday, had us traveling home and trying to get errands done that we knew we wouldn't have time to do except for then. Tuesday, I spent the day babysitting, followed by errands and an attempt to clean the apartment. Wednesday, more babysitting, errands and church to end the evening. Today, my last day of babysitting, a couple errands to run afterwards and extreme cleaning of the apartment is to be done! I was going to make mention that I did a ton of laundry on Tuesday; but I decided otherwise after all the comments I had gotten from friends when I had shared this information with them on Tuesday. People seem to think its funny that I think I have a mountain load of laundry now and the baby isn't even here yet! Well, for two people- 5 loads in 1 week seems to be alot. And yes, I do realize that when baby comes I will still have mountains of laundry!
We are praying for God to give us direction concerning our apartment. We pay rent according to our income, which is wonderful since we are always on the road. Well, August will bring us to the time of recertification and our rent will be going up quite a bit, because thankfully our support has doubled since last August! Wow! There are apartments, that would cost us the same amount if we were to just stay in our current apartment; but with a few more advantages, such as: a garage, a dishwasher, washer/dryer in the unit...I think some of those advantages make it worth it to move especially if its going to cost us the same amount that our current apartment rent would go up to and we don't have those amenities now! If we do move it would be kind of nice to get it done with before baby arrives! So, please pray with us concerning this!
Speaking of apartment cost going up, we are praying that God gives us more support! We are at approximately 40% of our needed support and it would be so awesome to be in Norway sometime next year! Please pray with us concerning this as well!
Well, again ladies retreat is this weekend, my parents will be here and packing for our next trip will keep me very busy! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: