*

*

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday...is here!

So,here we begin Monday! This week I have much to do...finish my workshop notes and tidbit notes for the ladies retreat that begins Friday. I am babysitting Tuesday through Thursday for a friend and on top of all this packing up once again to get back on the road for a few weeks. Life is so busy; but maybe it will help me get to my 4th month of pregnancy quicker.
This past weekend took us to to my parents for a visit. On Friday my mom and I went to lunch and did a little shopping to look at baby things! What we couldn't get over was the fact that alot of stores no longer carry maternity clothes...do they think people in their community will no longer be having babies? But, we had lots of fun 'window shopping'! Joseph went with my dad to a preachers meeting and was able to get in contact with several pastors for possible summer meetings!
Last week, I had my 1st official prenatal visit. I really believe that my "Firefly" is a little mover because every time we have heard the heart beat, it takes the doctor a minute to find it and have the chance to hear it before the baby is off and moving again! It is so neat to hear the heart beat...it just makes it even more real-there is really a life in my tummy! Wow! I had to do a bunch of tests as well at this appointment, one of which lots of bloodwork was taken-4 vials! And needless to say they were some uncomfy tests, that you don't want to know about and I am just thankful to know that I don't have to do those test anymore! When we left the doctor, we came away with an armful of stuff...a free book, free magazine, free journal, hospital packets and already my registration form for the hospital! That registration form looks a little daunting, with all the decisions that need to be made concerning delivery...this little life inside of me is already changing our lives and once again we are so excited!
Okay, well I should probably go and clean up our mess and pack up so we can head home today!

No comments: