*

*

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedded Wednesday

So,apparently-being the next one to marry if you catch the bride's bouqet is a myth! Everyone who voted in my poll, voted that this has never happened to them and in the 2nd poll that it really is just a myth-no one even dared to vote that they are wishing it to be true. I must admit, I do kind of side with everyone! Considering, I caught the 'flower' that the bride threw at a wedding when I was around 7-8 years old and I never did get married the following year, in fact I had to wait 17-18 more years...lets just ignore the fact that I was a child and really wasn't of legal age to get married, we will just focus on the fact, I did catch the flower! Then when I was 20 something, I went to my friend Tisha's wedding, and her throwaway bouqet was actually 3-I caught one and I remember Hannah, a girl in our church who was probably around 10 caught one and that was about 6-7 years ago. Needless to say, Hannah has not married yet and I would have been completely mortified if she had already married and I was still waiting considering I'm at least 10-11 years older than her! But, even catching Tisha's bouqet and being at what one might consider the marrying age, I still did not get married the following year! And, the girl that caught my bouqet now 2 years ago is still not married! All these conclusions just keep leading me to believe this really is just a myth!

No comments: