*

*

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Update

Well, my belly is full and my feet are tired...we arrived in Rapid City, SD around 3:00 this afternoon! Checked into our hotel, went and grabbed a bite to eat using coupons and then went and bought a Christmas present for Joseph's parents! Yes, I did say-Christmas present! It was a good deal that we couldn't pass up! So, were staying in Rapid City tonight and will arrive home tomorrow!
This past week, we were still in Glenrock, Wyoming and had a blast! We stayed with our friends Andy and Theresa Stellpflug and their 4 kids...we played Mario on the Wii, watched movies and just had fun teasing one another and talking! Theresa and her daughter Shantelle actually gave me my first baby gifts, other than family-though they are like family to me! Shantelle made us 2 receiving blankets for baby, which is so special to us and I told her we would take baby home with us in one of the blankets-she will just have to come to SD to believe it!
Joseph had the opportunity to preach on Wednesday in Glenrock-the church there is already a supporting church of ours and it always nice to visit there! God really took care of us while we were in Wyoming, through unexpected opportunities for Joseph to preach and from love offerings! But, also God provided and blessed us in a tremendous way this past week, in a way we could never imagine! Someone, from we assume our home church, anonymously gave us enough money and then some to pay off our baby bills when the time comes to have baby! So, that means we will have a debt free baby! Yay! I was overwhelmed at the generosity that was shown to us and amazed at how once again God was taking care of us and meeting not only todays needs; but the needs of the future.
Also, this past week I discovered some unfortunate news...my passport was rejected because I have an expired license. Yes, I have been driving with an expired license since February 2nd of this year. I am so mad at myself that this happened, I think I got confused because my license was supposed to last for 5 years. When I married, I went and got a new license with my new last name and they just carried over my previous license to my new one, which left me with only 2 years-I thought when I got my new license it was for 5 years; but obviously, I was wrong. So, this means that I "get" to take the written test all over again...I haven't taken the written test in 13 years-I hope I pass! This also means that it will not be so fun proving to them my identity because they won't accept my expired license they will treat me like a brand new SD resident, I will have to show 2 forms of ID and 2 pieces of mail that have been addressed to me. Oh the fun times I have,
Well, I hope to see you tomorrow and I hope this has found you doing well! Happy Thursday!

No comments: