*

*

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Please vote in my poll, "What am I Having?" You can read the facts on the post below this one and then cast your vote! Once again we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl on the 28th of this month!
2. On the note of baby, I really think my belly had a growth spurt yesterday! As I was getting ready for bed, I looked down at my belly and immediately to Joseph who was just staring at my belly! I told him what I was thinking and he was in total agreement because it appeared that way to him as well!
3. This week I am teaching Kindergarten! Brings back memories of my teaching days!
4. Looking forward to Friday-I'm getting my hair done, cut and color! That is what I'm working for this week as I teach! My hair is in desperate need of a makeover!
5. Saturday, is the purse/taste of home/scentsy party that I am really looking forward to!
6. Saturday, is also when we will head to Iowa for a couple of weeks.
7. At the end of the month Joseph's parents will be coming for a visit! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and by cooperate I mean, warm up! Ugh! Doesn't the weather realize that in order to bring those May flowers it really needs to warm up?!
8. A week from Saturday is my garage sale, which reminds me, I better make a phone call to get it put in the paper!
9. I'm thankful for my husband, since I am teaching this week and he is left at home he is trying to help me out with things! Yesterday he did the dishes and cleaned our bedroom! I love him!
10. Wow, this post really came easy to me today...apparently my brain is choosing to work today!

No comments: