*

*

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently, Joseph and I are in Iowa dog sitting! My parents are on vacation, so we are here not only to watch the dogs; but so that Joseph can also fill the pulpit for my dad.
2. I'm really getting excited about Friday the 28th! I really can't wait to find out my little "Firefly's" gender! I just hope baby cooperates.
3. Speaking of baby, please pray for me as I had an issue last Friday that required me to be seen by my doctor. Baby is fine, I just have some things that need to be taken care of with antibiotic. I was really hoping to make it through the pregnancy without meds, so this was disappointing; but necessary-its best for baby.
4. Friday and Saturday, we will be doing our yearly rummage sale. I really hope we get lots of business and make lots of money! Yes, I am greedy!
5. Last Saturday I attended, Tastefully Simple/Scentsy/Diva Girl Purse Party all combined! I didn't even glance at the Tastefully Simple-its bread mixes,etc. Diva Girl Purse Party was selling a diaper bag that matches my duffle bag set-very tempting to purchase; but I said no because I just couldn't see myself paying $48 for a diaper bag! I did spend $25 on Scentsy products though and can't wait to get them! I bought a plug in candle warmer and 3 bricks of wax! I'm really excited to try it out, the wax can be used again and again-when I'm done burning it for the day I just pour it back into its mold until next time! I will let you know what I think!
6. Pray for Joseph, he is going to start booking meetings for next Spring! Were looking at being out west, Arizon...California and anywhere inbetween!
7. Joseph and I signed up for a birth class session that is in August! I am excited and Joseph hopes that they don't talk about anything in appropriate.
8. Okay, so I really need to recommend the Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownie Blizzard from Dairy Queeen especially if there are alot of soft brownie chunks in it-its delicious, in fact I could eat one right now...
9. Friday was exciting! I got a hair and eyebrow makeover. During this makeover the power all over Tea went out and stayed out for most of the day! But, Suzie at Artist did a great job in spite of not much light...especially doing the brows with very little light!
10. Last but not least, please remember to vote in my poll, What Am I Having?! Please vote and vote only once!

No comments: