*

*

Friday, May 7, 2010

Preggo Friday

So,this will not be my normal pregnancy update since I'm doing it from my phone and I have no clue as to how to upload my 4 month pics and transfer my progress reports. So, my 4 month pics and progress report will come later! But, I am now 16 weeks and feeling great! I don't know what I'm supposed to feel like but I don't feel pregnant-maybe this is why the 2nd trimester is known as the pregnancy honeymoon!
I had my 2nd prenatal visit this morning! I haven't gained anymore weight since my last visit! So it's all baby except for those 4 lbs I gained in my 1st trimester! My doctor says my weight is fine! During this visit we heard baby's heart beat and this time the heart was beating in the 150s rather than the 160s like it had been; but again this is all still very good! I love hearing my baby's heart beat, it's a reminder that baby is okay and that God is performing a miracle within! We are still so excited!
The date is set, May 28th! This is when we hopefully discover if we are having a boy or a girl! I will put a poll on the page soon to record votes as to what you think we are having! I really pray that baby cooperates and lets us know..Joseph says that if the baby's legs aren't open it will be obvious to him that we are having a girl-because girls are to be modest at all times! Otherwise if baby doesn't let us know what he or she is this could just merit their first spanking! I'm kidding on that last line okay! I love my Firefly and just want to know if the proper name is Klayton or Jacinda!

No comments: