*

*

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Update

Okay, so here it is Thursday and why am I so excited? Well, today was the last day that I had to wake up early-tomorrow I get to sleep in! I have been substitute teaching kindergarten all week long...its kind of worn me out! Apparently, I am no longer made to teach-its hard to believe that I used to do this everyday for the 3 1/2 years before I was married! I have officially decided that subbing is what fits me best because even those kindergarten kids are cute-they are not as cute as I once found them. And I definitely don't find it cute anymore to see how far they can push the substitute teacher and believe me they may be little and they might not be as smart as a big; but don't let that fool you-they have tricks up their sleeves and their ready to try them!
Tomorrow I get to get my hair cut and colored-my hair so needs a makeover! So excited-I love a new hair cut, it makes me believe that I can do my hair and it actually look cute! That is until it starts to grow out and the truth is revealed-I don't really know how to do my own hair and it never looks cute!
I was thinking about this yesterday, why do I blog? It probably seems silly to some; but if you know me, you know that I am very sentimental and a scrapbooker that takes pictures of everything and almost anything! Blogging is just another way for me to capture my memories, its almost like scrapbooking to me and sharing my memories with my blog followers! It also will help me to be able to go back and recall things vividly because they are now written!
Its been raining so much here the last few days and I really need the sun to come out. I don't think the rain helps when I am worn and tired. Tomorrow they say the weather is supposed to be in the 70's I sure hope it is! I could really use some fresh air and being able to open my windows. It would also be nice not to have to turn my heat on during the night-it has felt like winter in our apartment the past week. Ugh!
We are still apartment hunting and it just seems to keep hitting a brick wall. Every apartment that has been in our price range is either full with a waiting list or has raised the rent to a place that is above our price range. Maybe the Lord is just trying to teach us to be content with where we are and with the things we have. I think though this is a lesson that will take a lifetime to learn! Please just pray that if its to be God will open the right apartment for us!
I am looking forward to seeing my parents this weekend and spending some time with them before they take off on their vacation...its a vacation right mom?! I bet she is looking forward to their hotel stay with a jacuzzi-I would! I hope they do enjoy their time, I think they deserve a much needed break away from things!
Okay, well my time on here is complete...I hope to bring you a Preggo Friday update tomorrow; but it might have to wait until Saturday since I have limited internet access at home! Have a happy Thursday!

No comments: