*

*

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Ideas...

So, I would really like to have more blog followers because I love to blog! I want to keep the personal going with my blog; but I also want to attract followers that won’t get bored with the personal. Mmm, how to do this-I have ideas and they seem good; but are they really?! Mmm…yes I realize I have now said this twice. Okay, well tell your friends about my blog and watch for changes that will be taking place in the coming weeks!
My ideas:
10 on Tuesday-I sometimes have a really difficult time coming up with random thoughts for this one! So, my plan? Each week, I will have a theme for it such as…money saving tips, date night ideas for you and your honey, grocery shopping tips, etc!
Wedded Wednesday-I love doing this one and sharing my special memories of Joseph and I; but frankly I am beginning to run out of good ideas for each week. So, I will be talking about wedding questions, marriage questions and whatever else relates to marriage each week while pulling in the wonderful examples that Joseph and I are in our marriage! I know don’t laugh to much! But, seriously being a missionary’s wife, ladies often talk to me about things and I want to approach those issues!
Thursday Update, Preggo Friday-These posts will definitely remain the same! They will be my personal posts!
Photo Memory-If I have internet access I would really like to do this one, but just be forewarned as with the rest of the week-I don’t always have internet access so I might get behind.
And I would really like to receive comments from my readers; but can’t seem to get my comment box to work properly. Mmm…=)

No comments: