*

*

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. So proud of myself, I cooked dinner for the whole family last night and it cost me $6! We had grilled steak, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes! Yummy!
2. Yesterday my Grandpa was in a motorcycle accident. That was scary to hear about. He should be released from the hospital tomorrow and I am sure he will be in lots of pain.

3. I enjoy going to the Farmers Market in the summer time. I was anxious to check out the Farmers Market here, what a bust! Only a few tables did I see and no veggies or fruit...
4. You know you live in a small town when: you go to the grocery store to scope out if anything is on sale so you can bake, the owner and cashier scurry to the front waiting for you to come up with your purchases. Sadly, nothing is on sale ;but you now feel obligated to purchase something as you are the only shopper in the store. So, $1.29 later and 2 drinks you come out with nothing to bake...
5. I am proud to say that Klayton was accident free today! Finally, a successful potty training day is in the books!
6. Still unsure about how I feel upon hearing someone refer to my child as a, head banger.
7. I have really enjoyed participating in the summer reading program at our library with Klayton. To date we have read 51 books!
8. Spurs, Bruins, Heat and Blackhawks...do those names mean anything to you?
9. This was our Father's Day project with Joseph on Sunday! Love how it turned out!

10. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post about my niece, RoseMarie! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: