*

*

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My New Niece

Do you remember me asking to pray for my sister? If not read that here!
So, my sister arrived to Madison on the night of the 10th. They worked to stabilize her blood pressure. Which is another whole story in and of itself. On Wednesday, June 12th Kayla was 28 weeks and it was decided that she would be delivering her baby via caesarean.
Here is her husband Kenny...or as I like to call him, "Temporary Dr. Kenny"!



At 4:29 p.m on Wednesday, June 12th 2013 weighing in at 1 lb. 10 ounces and measuring at 36 centimeters in length RoseMarie Lynn arrived!



RoseMarie was born and quickly whisked away to the "bubble". When baby arrived though she was breathing on her own-which is a miracle of its own! She was placed under the lights, here she is "sunbathing"!



Such a tiny miracle. In her first 24 hours Kenny was able to take her temperature and change her diaper! Check out how tiny this diaper is, my grandparents said it was like the size of a dollar bill and even then it was still to big for RoseMarie!



And Kayla was able to see her for the first time on Thursday night!



On Saturday, RoseMarie was able to be held for the first time and I think her Mama was very happy to have that moment!



Daddy was able to have his time with his little girl yesterday-kangaroo care!



Dear RoseMarie,
We are SO happy that you are here-earlier than expected; but what a miracle that is being seen in you! You are progressing and doing so well, the nurses and doctors are always telling your Mommy and Daddy how it is just amazing them and all they can say is its because of God! I pray that you will grow to know the God that is answering prayers and doing this miracle in you already! We love you and I can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Aunt Kendra











1 comment:

Jane’s Journey from Kenya said...

So very glad to hear... been prayer for your sister since I read your first post. God bless.~ Jane Coley