*

*

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

10 on Tuesday; I May or May Not

1. I may or may not drink right from the juice jug that is currently in our fridge.
2. I may or may not have left a burner on low causing the leftover pasta sauce to scorch and burn the pot.
3. I may or may not have sunburnt knees and only sunburnt knees.
4. I may or may not have baked a batch of cookies and ate them all in one days time...with the help of my lil guy of course!
5. I may or may not have started this post yesterday (Monday).
6. I may or may not have had a craving for bacon that finally got fulfilled.
7. I may or may not have finally cleaned out my 500+ unread messages in my email boxes. Who has that many unread anyway?!
8. I may or may not have read 15 books thus far to Klayton for the summer reading program.
9. I may or may not be jealous of the tan my child is getting while I only continue to get sunburned.
10. I may or may not want to use my final thought just to say, Happy Tuesday!

No comments: