*

*

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pet Peeves

I admit, it is no longer Friday-its 12:30 a.m and I missed linking up to A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday by 30 minutes. Do you think they will notice? Maybe.
I, however, could not miss this topic link up: pet peeves!

If you know me well, you have figured out that I have a few pet peeves! Though I just asked my husband if he knew what they were and are, his answer, "No!" Ha! I do know what they are, so go ahead-ask me!

To name a few, in no particular order:

1. Cars taking up two spaces.
I admit that I am not always the best person at parking; but I do know that you don't park OVER the line!

And, I also don't appreciate getting excited over what I think is a free parking spot! I often find myself speeding up to get there more quickly, only to realize there is car there. The car is either a stupid smart car or pulled all the way up in the space.

2. Spelling errors!
Oh. My. Word. I can still remember watching a news station KDLT in South Dakota that spelled Wednesday, WENDENSday! Yep, never trusted their sources again!

3. Mispronunciation.


4. Chomping.
I googled the definition:
Verb;
Munch or chew vigorously and noisily.
(of a horse) Make a noisy biting or chewing action.

Just thinking about hearing every, little crunch makes me cringe. Therefore, I find myself incapable of properly defining this pet peeve; but will simply leave you with this question, do you want someone to term you with this particular definition of a HORSE?

No comments: